Friday, March 16, 2012

Ginger


Could you please chip in $5 to help pay the vet bills to save Ginger?


Email from Julie, the National GP Rescue person in South Georgia who stepped up for us a couple of weeks ago to save Johnny:

"Thank you for listing “Johnny” on your site.  As fate would have it, this lovely Collie crossed my path yesterday and I grabbed her off the highway after she dodged a car.  I am trying to get her hooked up with a Collie rescue but while I await their response I really need to work on getting her spayed and current on vaccines and tested for heartworms.  Is there any chance you could set up a “chip in” for Ginger?  I can take some photos of her this afternoon or email one I took yesterday on my phone.  Please let me know if you can help me with this.  I expect her vet fees to be $82 for spay, $12 for rabies, and ???? for other vaccines.  I am really hoping she is heartworm negative."



Please help pay for these vet fees so Julie can save more dogs - thanks!

All donations go directly from Paypal to National Great Pyrenees Rescue, a 501(c)(3) charity, and are tax-deductible.